Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Trust Us. We’re Legit.

I want to make sure that our customer, new and old, feel comfortable with us and trust that they can give us their information and that it will be secure.

The security of your personal information is important to us. Our website has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, or modification of your personal information. Your contact and financial information, such as credit card number, is submitted through a secure (HTTPS) connection and stored in our database protected by a firewall. We use 1024-bit encryption to process all online payment information, and meet all security standards and procedures required by Visa, Mastercard, American Express and PayPal. Our control panel and payment pages are all protected as HTTPS security, with audits to ensure compliance. These systems have been tested extensively and successfully process millions of dollars per year in transactions. Our site uses security certificates from GeoTrust, part of Verisign, to ensure authenticity and to protect users' account data.liance. These systems have been tested extensively and successfully process millions of dollars per year in transactions. We also comply with strict U.S. and all other applicable laws related to telecommunications, consumer protection, privacy and financial
security.

But don’t take our word for it:

I have been using StanaCard for five years now. I just wanted to let you guys know that you are the only company that I feel secure enough to automatically take money from my account. I don’t trust anyone else. I have never had any problems and I wanted to thank you. So thanks.

Kali Karthika, Seattle Washington



I love that I can have my account on auto recharge. My calls never get interrupted and you guys only take what I want you to. There are times when I didn’t want to be auto recharged and you made it so easy to cancel the service and put it back when I was ready. I even accidentally recharged my account when I didn’t want to and you guys responded quickly and my money was back in my account within a few days. I love it!

Andrew Olutu, Alberta Canada



Guys, we promise that no one will have access to your personal information. We really do keep the information under lock and key. As always if you have any more questions about this or anything else please contact us.

Happy Calling,
The StanaCard Support Team